5 Tips Men Should Know for Conceiving a Baby Boy Or Girladmin
If conceiving a baby boy or girl is important to you and you want to be a father, then pay close attention because these tips are for you. And if you are a woman who wants to get pregnant with a baby, you need to show these tips to your partner because they may significantly improve your chances of conception.
The first thing you need to know and understand is that just because your wife or girlfriend doesn’t get pregnant immediately, does not necessarily mean a problem exists. Having intercourse on a regular basis only increases her chance of getting pregnant with a boy or girl by around 20% because there are other factors at play. In other words, on average a couple without fertility issues will be able to get pregnant after 5 cycles. Keep in mind that this is the average scenario meaning that there are many couples that take longer and others shorter.
So here are some tips that can improve your chances of successful conception:
1) Time your sex so that it is as close as possible to the time your partner ovulates. Doing so helps to ensure that you are having intercourse at the time that your wife or girlfriend is her most fertile, automatically improving your odds for successfully getting pregnant. Her family doctor can help you both figure out when this timing occurs.
2) As a man, you can improve your chances of conceiving a baby boy or girl by increasing your sperm count. All men possess semen which contain a certain concentration of sperm, but the actual count is different between all men and even within the same man depending on certain factors. Typically healthy sperm counts range from anywhere between 125 to 345 million sperm per cubic centimeter which is a massive range. A low sperm count is typically anything below 40-45 million. So if you are someone that ejaculates a lot, your body will struggle to produce new sperm, thus resulting in a lower sperm count. If you can, you should try to hold off ejaculating for approximately four days prior to your partners ovulation point to increase your sperm count and chances for conceiving a baby boy or girl.
3) Another way to improve your sperm count is to keep your genital area nice and cool. An easy way to do this is to wear loose fitting pants and boxers. You should also try and avoid very hot baths, and make sure to move around a lot if you are going to be sitting for extended periods of time especially if you sit at a desk at work.
4) You can also increase your production of sperm by increasing the amount of zinc you consume. Zinc can be found in many foods and especially meats so if you don’t eat meat, you might want to reconsider. To test your level of zinc you can buy a simple taste test that will tell whether or not you are lacking zinc.
5) Another method of improving your chances to get your partner pregnant is to conduct regular exercise. So if you are unfit, find any activity that you can enjoy including walking with a friend or a sport that you enjoy. Don’t forget to eat healthy and consume lots of fruits and vegetables, particularly those that increase your anti-oxidant levels and vitamin C levels. You may also wish to consider taking vitamin supplements. You should also avoid foods that contain pesticides and if possible, eat organic foods which will protect you against harmful chemicals found in today’s foods. These chemicals are another reason that some men have lower sperm counts.
Hopefully the tips above will help improve your chances of getting pregnant with a boy or girl. And if it turns out that you or your partner don’t have a fertility issue, then you may even wish to consider how you can improve your chances of naturally selecting the gender of your baby by as much as 94%. To learn more tips and information look below for the the link.